Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blogosphere

I created "The Pink Macaroon" after watching two great TV shows in the Cooking Channel: "Little Paris Kitchen" with Rachel Khoo and "French Food at Home" with Laura Calder. Their approach to cooking, and love of life inspired me.

The "Pink Macaroon" is about things that I ♥, and enjoy doing/trying.

 I am European by birth, American by adoption.
  I love lotions & potions. I am a California Licensed Skin Therapist. I don't get to practice this life full-time anymore... I still keep up with the trends. I truly enjoy visits to Spas and achieving a new level of skin health fitness.
I enjoy reading, watching movies and listening to music.
I always get seduced by Fine European Pastries.
I love the color Pink

À bientôt

                               XOXO
                          ♥ Natalia


No comments:

Post a Comment